Pro Activated Charcoal Deep Cleansing Scrub
- a great cleanser and detoxifier for your skin to remove acne, blackheads, bacteria, dirt, oil, cellulite, and impurities deep in the pores, Its powerful combination of pure essential oils and natural extracts to restore skin’s natural glow.
HOW IT HELPS YOUR SKIN
Let’s have a look at the Key benefits Pro Activated Charcoal Scrub has on our skin.
- DEEP CLEANSING deeply penetrates the pores to unblock and remove acne-causing impurities and dead skin cells. Provides cleaned, tingly-smooth skin.
- MINIMIZING PORES It will draw out the impurities in your pores so that they can be washed away. Formulated for all types of skin.
- EXFOLIATION as the activated charcoal sucks all the dirt out it leaves the skin feeling smooth.
- BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING treat blackheads and prevent new ones from forming ensures an improved skin texture .
- REDUCES ACNE clears out all the bacteria in acne: just like toxins, it absorbs all the gunk from acne like stale sebum, pus, pollution, dead cells, impurities and bacteria.
- REDUCES INFLAMMATION caused by acne, it acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- CONTROLS OILINESS Helps with the appearance of oily skin, reduces the excess oil in the skin and helps to balance the sebum on our skin.
- SKIN BLEMISHES enriched with carefully chosen pure essential oils and natural extracts to give you deep and refreshing cleansing and helps lighten up the skin to make the skin look clearer and blemish free.
works like a magnet!
NET WT. 100ml (3.3 oz)
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Aloevera Extract
- Almond Oil
- Vitamin E
- Olive Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Argan Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Natural Fragrance
How to use
- Apply the layer of charcoal scrub over your face, including your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
- Gently massage the scrub into your skin using your fingertips or a soft-bristled brush. Be careful not to get it into your eyes.
- Let the charcoal scrub dry on your skin for few minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- It’s best to apply a charcoal scrub once or twice a week. If you have sensitive skin, or find that your skin feels dry after using a charcoal scrub, only apply once a week or every couple of weeks.