Our Toothbrushes are 100% biodegradable: the bristles, the handle and packaging.
Effective and last as long as the plastic toothbrushes do. Tested and approved by our specialists.
Bamboo is certified 100% organic. Vegan. BPA-free. Natural and non-toxic. It is one of the best yielding plants per hectare and does not require any fertilizer. Therefore, it is an environmentally sustainable product.
- 1 Yellow Bamboo Toothbrush
- Cardboard box
- Is composed of 100% untreated natural bamboo. It is very light and solid.
- Due to its quick growth, bamboo culture is beneficial to the environment as it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
The bristles :
- Are made of nylon 4 which is the only 100% biodegradable nylon in the world! This is scientifically proven.
- Are coloured by natural biodegradable shades.
- Do not contain BPA or any other product that is harmful.
- Are specially designed to have the efficiency of a medium hair with certain softness to it.
- Perfectly suitable for a daily use, non-aggressive towards tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove the dental plaque very effectively as they intersect and slip into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesive tape, glue or chemical.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults and even seniors.
- Thanks to the high quality composition of bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- The length of the brush is of 17 cm.
- The length of bristles the is 1.2 cm.
- Hardness of bristles : Medium/Soft
- Lifetime: Minimum of 3 months
- Weight: 10 g