Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here.
IPL LASER HAIR REMOVAL HANDSET
No, our IPL is 100% safe and pain-free! It's described as a warm sensation. The higher levels will feel more intense but nevertheless, it's not painful!
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) laser hair removal is a safe, non-invasive treatment that permanently reduces the number of regrowing hairs. It targets certain pigments in your hair, making it effective even for the darkest hair.
IPL uses light energy to target a certain color in your skin. When the skin is heated, your body gets rid of the unwanted cells, and that gets rid of the thing you're being treated for.
Unlike lasers, an IPL device sends out more than one wavelength of pulsating light.
- Clinical Grade Technology - You can achieve safe and pain-free hair removal at home.
- Automatic Skintone Selection - Suitable for all skin tones and hair thicknesses.
- Best for Your Whole Body - You can do any part of your body, including your Face and Brazilian, in just minutes.
- No Hidden Costs - No need for replacements or refills, ever.
- Affordable - If saving money on your salon trips wasn’t enough, this is also the most affordable IPL device in the market.
- Quick and Permanent - Get rid of unwanted hair permanently in just weeks!
1 week after shaving, with no IPL use VS 12 weeks of IPL use (1 session per week)
For permanent hair removal, the suggested use is 1 x weekly, for 12 weeks. After this, you will only need to do a maintenance session every couple of months.
Yes, it is completely safe!
IPL is an extremely popular and extensively studied option for safe and effective long-term hair removal.
Your handset has been FCC, CE and RoHS certified for safe use. UV rays are filtered, ensuring you will never face any long-term complications.
We recommend using your handset once a week for the first 8 weeks. After this period we recommend using your handset once a month, for 2 months or until satisfied.
If you would like to maintain hairless, smooth skin, we recommend using your handset once every 2 to 3 months, or as needed.